The Localism Act 2011 introduced in 2012 allows local communities to create Neighbourhood Plans for the development of their own areas. Thriplow Parish Council have agreed to prepare a Neighbourhood Plan for Thriplow and Heathfield.
This is a unique opportunity for you to help shape and guide the future development of where you live. The survey is a very important stage in the consultation process leading towards the production of a Neighbourhood Plan that will have legal force and be of benefit to the whole parish in the future.
Your views are important. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help the Neighbourhood Plan team by completing the survey within the next three weeks.
Please complete this online survey by midnight, Sunday 20th May 2018.
With many thanks.
The Thriplow and Heathfield Neighbourhood Plan Group
For any questions about this survey please contact:
01763 208 391
Please go to the link in this email to complete your online survey.
Alternatively, you should have received a printed copy of this questionnaire.
If you prefer to complete this then once you have done so please return it to:
Thriplow Village Shop, Middle Street, Thriplow
Richard Webber, The Old Bakery, 8 The Green, Thriplow
Mark Brogan, 71A Kingsway, Heathfield
Darren Mullett 75 Kingsway, Heathfield
PLEASE COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE BY SUNDAY 20th MAY 2018
Duxford Air Festival (May Bank Holiday weekend Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May)
Ahead of the Duxford Air Festival on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May IWM Duxford has released some important safety information that it wishes to share with local residents:
- IWM Duxford takes great care to ensure that its air shows are as safe as possible for everyone involved.
- ‘Secondary crowding’ is no longer acceptable at any air show and IWM has a duty of care to ensure that this is reduced as much as possible. It is therefore not safe to occupy the fields surrounding IWM Duxford during the air show. If you do so you are putting yourself and the display pilots in harm’s way and potentially preventing IWM from continuing with the flying programme.
- In support of this, and to ensure that the emergency services have clear, unhindered access, Grange Road will be closed on Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May.
- These fields around IWM Duxford are private property and IWM has been working with the farmers to prevent trespassing. Therefore there is no public access to these fields at any time.
IWM will continue to monitor these measures and ensure where possible that the disruption to the local community is kept to a minimum. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please also note that one of the aircraft teams displaying as part of the Duxford Air Festival will be using pyrotechnics within their flying displays. Residents may hear loud bangs during the air show. We intend to test the noise and vibration created by the use of pyrotechnics during the Duxford Air Festival in order to assess their impact on local residents.
Follow Thriplow on Facebook
Latest from Twitter
- Planning Committee Meeting for the Grain Store Development SC Planning Committee meeting on 7th Feb. Anyone cons… https://t.co/6DA3ylZ6Ym134 days ago
- If you missed the meeting about the grainstore development last week, a copy of the presentation is available on the Parish Council Website.314 days ago
Martyn Corbet (Clerk to the Parish Council)
Tel: 01223 839546